In accordance with the requirements of the Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE), I inform you that this website uses its own and third-party Cookies.
Cookies are a small file that is installed on your computing device that enables to differentiate you from other users, improving the experience of your visit.
Type of existing cookies
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to control the traffic of data, identify the session, make purchases, make requests, browse securely, store video or sound content or share content through social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: They enable the content owner to carry out behaviour analysis of the users of the website. Also, they are used to measure the activity of the website and to create browsing profiles and improvements.
- Social Cookies: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). Their function is to control the interaction of social widgets within the website.
- Geolocation Cookies: They enable user location and to offer them suitable information based on determined city or country. This cookie is anonymous.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow user identification and offer personalized information, such as spoken language, type of browser, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: They adapt advertising on the website to relevant service or products.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They allow to manage the advertising on the website, storing user behavior through a result of continuous observation of browsing habits, to develop advertising to a specified profile.
- Security: These are cookies to identify users, prevent fraudulent use of credentials and protect user data against unauthorized third parties.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user visits a website. When the session ends, they are not stored on the user’s device.
- Persistent: These are cookies that remain installed on the user’s device and the information provided can be processed when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect again. These cookies can be removed at any time by the user.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from the system owned by the owner of the website when a request has been made, a service provided or a purchase.
- Third Party Cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a domain or system that is not owned by the owner of the website, but by another third party authorized or contracted by the website owner, from which a request has been made, a service provided or a purchase.
Types of cookies used on this website
|_fbp||Google Tag Manager||Used by Facebook to provide advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.|
|_ga||It is used to identify users.|
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||It is used to identify users.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||artinone||Used for the acceptance of necessary cookies.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||artinone||Used for the acceptance of necessary cookies.|
What happens if you disable Cookies?
It is very likely that some functions of the website wouldn’t work correctly or wouldn’t work at all.
To disable cookies from the most used browsers, visit these sites:
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords
If you use other browsers, I recommend checking the Cookie Management and Usage Policy.
The tool www.youronlinechoices.com can be very useful for managing each of the cookies.