- Identity GONZALEZ GONZALEZ ANGEL LUIS
- ID number 22134814M
- Address Avda. Pio XII, 58, 1ª, C.P. 46015, Valencia (Valencia) España
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website https://www.artinone.art/
Processing of personal data
- Any personal data you provide will be used confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activity.
- Essential data is required to respond to requests, make an invoice (if you have made a purchase or contract), maintain the relationship with you if you request it, to be able to provide services or to attend to your purchases on this website.
- Your personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of meeting your requests.
- Selling artinone online training.
- The management of payments for the artinone training.
- Email response to enquiries.
- Prior consent will be required for any marketing.
- The use of your data is in regards to the following basis:
- The request for our services or the purchase of products.
- At any time you can change your mind and withdraw your consent.
- All the necessary technical and organizational measures have been implemented to protect your personal data, preventing their loss, theft or unauthorized use.
- These measures are periodically verified with specific regulations.
- The personal data provided will be kept for the necessary amount of time to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected and to determine any possible purposes that may be result from it
Rights of the interested parties
- You have the right to know if your personal data is being used; therefore, you have the right to access your data, rectify it if it is inaccurate or request its elimination when the data is no longer necessary.
- You can also exercise your right of limitation or portability if you deem it convenient and for this you can do so in writing, by sending an email email@example.com and attaching a copy of your ID to identify yourself.
- If you have any suggestions or queries about data processing, you can contact our data protection consultants.
- If you want to make a claim that your rights have been violated, you can do it by contacting the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid or at www.aepd.es.
- Profiles are not created using your personal data, but in the case of doing this, you will be informed and permission requested
- Also, you have the right to object to this at any time.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to other countries or third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
- In case of transfers to other entities or to other countries, we will inform you and request your prior consent.
- In case of purchasing products or contracting services, your personal data may be transferred to those entities necessary to deliver the products purchased or which provide our services.
- Our bank will know your data for the management of the collection of products or services, as well as those responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of contracts and / or purchases.
Corporate Commitment to Data Protection
Area of application
- This Code of Conduct will be mandatory for all artinone departments and employees.
- We have established action protocols for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the specific regulations on this matter, so that their confidentiality is guaranteed at all times.
- Legality, Loyalty, Transparency, Minimization of data, Accuracy, Limitation of the retention period, Integrity, Confidentiality and Active Responsibility.
Special category of data
- The processing of personal data that reveals ethnic or racial origin, opinions, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data, health-related data or data relating to the sexual orientation of a natural person, except for the exceptions legally authorized and with the prior consent of the interested party
Rights of the interested parties
- Those interested will have the rights of access to their personal data, as well as to rectify them when they are inaccurate, delete them when they are no longer necessary nor desired, limit them to certain data processing, have the possibility of receiving their data easily via well-structured and commonly used formats from the website owner, as well as objecting to the processing of your data due to particular circumstances, as well as that, they be used for profiling.
Registration of Activities and Security Measures
- A record of data processing activities will be kept to reflect the most important and legally compliant information, in regards to the website owner and the person in charge of data protection, when applicable, the purposes of the data processing, categories of data subjects and data information, recipients, international transfers, retention periods, as well as all the necessary security measures to safeguard personal data under the principles of confidentiality and security, as a result of the analysis of the risk and impact assessment.
- I have hired the services of an external consultant, to carry out a periodic audit to evaluate the compliance of this commitment and all legal obligations in this area.