Terms And Conditions
In accordance with the requirements under Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE), we adhere to.
Prestador de Servicios
Identity GONZALEZ GONZALEZ ANGEL LUIS
ID number 22134814M
Address Avda. Pio XII, 58, 1ª, C.P. 46015, Valencia (Valencia) España
The purpose of the website services
The services provided by the website are the following:
- Sale of Artinone Photoshop Brushes.
- Online Training on Artinone Brushes.
- Artinone Photoshop brushes payment management.
- Email communication regarding the services.
- Direct mailing of newsletters with news, offers and updates.
Use of the website
The website https://artinone.art/, hereinafter known as artinone, gives access to tutorials, articles, downloadable material, courses and data, which hereinafter will be known as content is owned by Ángel Luis González González. The user agrees to the proper use of the content and not for the following purposes:
- Illicit, illegal, unethical and public disorder activities.
- Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic, satanic, terrorist content or against human rights.
- Cause damage to web systems, suppliers or third parties.
- Fraudulent access using third-party email accounts and modifying their messages.
– Artinone reserves the right to delete comments that violate or are not suitable for publication. Not being responsible for user opinions in the blog in accordance with the applicable regulations.
It also reserves the right to modify at any time and without prior notice, the design of https://artinone.art/ and this document.
– Artinone is the owner of the rights, both its own and as assignee, of the intellectual property of the contents, images, sounds, audios, videos, software, files, texts and logos of the website. All rights reserved.
– Unauthorized use will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual property rights. The reproduction and distribution of all or part of the content of the web is prohibited, without Artinone authorization.
– Sharing access with other people is prohibited, it is solely owned by the purchaser and non-transferable.
– The right to carry out the legal actions necessary to safeguard intellectual property rights is reserved.
– Artinone is not responsible for damages that may be caused by viruses or malicious programs in the content, even when taking the necessary technological measures to prevent this from happening.
– If you want to have a hyperlink from a website other than the Artinone website, it must comply with the following:
- Total or partial reproduction of products and content on the website, as well as links to images or iframes is not allowed without authorization.
- External links to Artinone does not indicate that there are commercial relationships, nor does it indicate knowledge of the products, services and content offered by the websites where the link is hosted.
- Artinone publishes links to third party websites to facilitate the search for resources, but does not trade, manage, or own the products, content, services, information and comments on these websites.
Right of access
– Artinone reserves the right of access to the services offered and does not have to give prior notice to users who fail to comply with these conditions.
– Any complaint can be sent to email@example.com with full name and complaint description.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
– The relationship of Artinone and user will be governed by current Spanish regulations, any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of the city of Valencia, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.